COVID-19 POLICY LETTER
Dear Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club Friends, Families, and Guests:
As the number of COVID transmissions continues to rise, we are thankful for your help in keeping our staff, volunteers, artists, and community members safe and healthy.
For entrance to Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club you will need to show proof of full vaccination – 14 days past their final vaccination shot – OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test* within three days of the event. Proof can be your physical vaccine card, a photo/scan of your vaccine card or negative test result, or via an. Children under 12 years of age are exempt from this policy, but those over 5 still must wear masks indoors.
*Negative tests: We accept negative results for PCR, rapid, and at-home tests.
All shows and events at Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club will be presented in accordance with applicable public health mandates along with the artist’s requirements as of the date of the event, which could include changes to mask requirements, capacity, attendance prerequisites, procedures, and other protective measures.
Thank you for your understanding and support throughout this trying and uncertain time.
The Jimmy’s Team
SAFETY AT JIMMY’S JAZZ & BLUES CLUB DEPENDS ON US ALL
By attending an event at Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club you attest that you answer “No” to the following questions:
- In the past 14 days have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been asked to quarantine?
- In the past 10 days have you had new or worsening symptoms such as a fever, shortness of breath, persistent cough, sinus congestion or runny nose (not attributed to allergies), loss of taste/smell, headache, sore throat, severe muscle aches, fatigue, or nausea/ vomiting/diarrhea?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact or high-risk exposure to someone with an active or suspected case of COVID-19? This includes being less than 6 feet away for more than 15 minutes in a 24 hour period or direct contact with mucus or saliva.
- In the past 10 days have you been asked to get a COVID-19 test due to symptoms or risk of exposure and are still waiting for the results or received an inconclusive result?
- If you had a severe case of COVID-19, are you within 20 days of your last symptom?
By attending an event at Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club, you certify, represent and warrant as follows:
- I have fully received a COVID-19 Vaccine in the last 12 months.
- I have received a negative diagnostic test result for COVID-19 using a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or DOH authorized polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or other nucleic acid amplification test (NAATs) of comparable analytical sensitivity performance that was performed on a specimen (e.g., swab) collected within 72 hours of the performance/event start time.
- I have proof of a negative test result for COVID-19 from an FDA-authorized antigen test within 6 hours of the performance/event.
UPDATES FOR TICKET HOLDERS AND EVENT ATTENDEES
How will this work?
We will be trying to make it as fast, easy, and seamless as possible. You may present a physical or smartphone copy of your vaccine card or a negative test from a health care provider.
How long will this policy last?
We are hopeful that this temporary policy will not be needed in the future as things continue to improve.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test or vaccination prior to the event?
To find a vaccination location near you, please visit www.vaccinefinder.org, your healthcare provider or any local area testing facility nearby such as Walgreens or CVS.
Do kids need to have a COVID-19 test to attend with their parents?
Yes, unless they are vaccinated, children will need a negative COVID-19 test result to attend an event at Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club. For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours.